KDDI, the Leading Wholesale Carrier in Asia and beyond
Active in over 190 countries, we cover the world.
KDDI, a leading telecommunications provider in the global voice wholesale market, transmits 14 billion minutes of voice communications a year with the support of our 600 worldwide partners. Backed by our extensive experience in the voice business, KDDI offers a wide range of voice solutions for various needs, from PTTs, MNOs, CATVs, OTTs, or any other type of service provider.
With 24/7 monitoring of your traffic, KDDI ensures that your business runs reliably.
- Experience: Extensive experience in the voice business for over half a century
- Service classes: Standard, Premium, and Customized services with flexible routing
- Quality Management: SLA, Monitoring 24/7 and Web Reporting Service
- CLI: Including CLIP and CLIR (destinations available upon request)
- Quality Measurement: ALOC, ASR, ABR, NER, PDD, PGD
- Interconnection Type: SIPv2 and H.323
- Codec: G.729, G.711 and many others
Tokyo/Osaka (Japan), Los Angeles (USA) and London (UK)
Mr. Koide, COO, Carrier Relations
KDDI delivers a wide range of global telecommunication services for carriers;