||KDDI Europe is a growing ICT solution provider based in London and a subsidiary of KDDI Corporation. It is the regional headquarters of EMEA and CIS regions offering a host of ICT services as a ‘One-Stop’ solution, including Network, Data Centre, System Integrations, Voice, Cloud Computing, Security, IT Consulting, and IT Outsourcing services. The excellent reputation and trust enjoyed by our TELEHOUSE data centres positioned around the world have kept us at the forefront of service and quality.
||KDDI Europe Ltd is currently seeking a Senior Helpdesk Engineer to join the London team. The Senior Helpdesk Engineer will be required to carry out a variety of technical and co-ordination tasks to meet, or exceed, customer requirements (including those tasks assigned by Line Managers which are part of projects or maintenance contract work).
- Hands on Desktop Support Skill. Network, PC and Server implementation and optimisation.
- Understand and detailed planning and designing for customer's ICT infrastructure.
- Network/PC/Server/Desktop Security element configuration including day-to-day service delivery.
- Migration planning and execution.
- Proof of concept testing and acceptance testing. Vendor negotiation and control.
- Development and implementation for new features and services.
- Establish and cease PC/Server/Desktop Security systems. Project and service delivery schedule management.
- Careful consideration to ensure profitable systems and implementation.
- 1st level troubleshooting with customers and assist them as their escalation point of contact.
- 2nd & 3rd line support of some server technical issues (individual work without any support from team or vendors).
- Server projects support.
- Maintain secure operations and keep the environment tidy.
- Documented approach for implementation and modification.
- Periodical status report to line manager. Cover early shifts as a part of team rota.
- Support and train junior Helpdesk Engineers. Ad hoc requests from your line manager.
- To follow KDDI Europe’s Information Security Policy and data Protection Policies to ensure the security of company and customer information.
- To complete training and awareness sessions when requested to ensure changes and updates to the policy are understood.
- Wide knowledge and proficiency in PC software like Microsoft WIN 7/8/10, Office/Mailer and Antivirus
- General knowledge and experience in PC Hardware, Cisco Switch/Router, Firewall products and Windows servers incl Virtual machines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Japanese (Japanese essential due to high volume of instructions received in Japanese from Japanese customers).
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries about technical issues
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong time management/multi-tasking & organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Accurate, organised and eye for detail
- Reliable time keeping and attendance
- Solid administration background & a keenness to get involved & support all customer service areas in EMEA
||Posting Date: 27th November 2019
Closing Date: 25th December 2019
||£35,000 – £40,000