||KDDI Europe is a growing ICT Solution provider based in London and a subsidiary of KDDI Corporation. It is the regional headquarters of EMEA and CIS regions offering a host of ICT services as a “One-Stop” solution, including Network, Data Centre, System Integrations, Voice, Cloud Computing, Security, IT Consulting and IT Outsourcing services. The excellent reputation and trust enjoyed by our Telehouse Data centres positioned around the world have kept us at the forefront of service and quality. We are now advancing in the market for Internet of Things services and solutions with both global and regional propositions.
||KDDI Europe Ltd is seeking an Head of IoT Portfolio & Technology to join the London team. The successful applicant will be required to develop and implement a technology strategy for the IoT Division. Drive interactions with the global and regional IoT teams to ensure technology alignment with the global direction of KDDI Corporation, in particular relating to important global business. Build and manage a portfolio of products, solutions and services for the IoT Division. Provide technical support through the sales process in marketing, pre-sales, implementation and maintenance. Spread knowledge about IoT in general and our portfolio in particular to relevant parts of the organization and customers. On occasion, participate as company representative speaker in marketing events.
- Responsible for the strategic development of the whole KDDI Europe Group’s IoT Product & Solution Portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the IoT market, key trends, competitors actions and KDDI Europe’s as well as KDDI Global's use cases and success stories.
- Define product roadmap for IoT. Implement short, medium and long term strategic development plans.
- Manage the lifecycle of the products, solutions and services through market research, opportunity assessment, requirements definition, competitive analysis, development and launch.
- Participate in high priority global portfolio development with KDDI Japan.
- Oversee development and scheduling of technical training for internal resources as well as direct and indirect customers for use of IoT products.
- IoT business development with both external partners/suppliers (e.g. MNOs, platform providers, etc.) and internal units (e.g. KDDI Japan, Telehouse, Soracom, etc.).
- Provide technical sales support throughout the sales process, from marketing to maintenance.
- Establish and lead a multi-national IoT Portfolio & Technology team in different locations (e.g. UK, Belgium).
- Collaborate closely with different teams and individuals within the organization (e.g. Solutions Departments, Sales departments, ICT Operations or Telehouse data centres)
- Proven expert knowledge of mobile networks, IoT technology, cloud architecture, as well as respective technology trends,
- Strong knowledge in the field of IoT applications, IoT devices, SIM technologies and IoT solution integration.
- Significant experience from mobile telecommunication and ICT, out of which at least significant experience of relevant IoT experience.
- Proven people management capabilities. Ability to lead, empower and stimulate efficient teams.
- Excellent command of the English language in oral and written form.
- Strong ability to speak publicly and convince an audience.
- Commercial skills in calculating costs and profitability, as well as setting and negotiating pricing for relevant offerings.
- Highly developed and proven compatibility in different cultural settings.