||KDDI Europe is a growing ICT solution provider based in London and a subsidiary of KDDI Corporation. It is the regional headquarters of EMEA and CIS regions offering a host of ICT services as a ‘One-Stop’ solution, including Network, Data Centre, System Integrations, Voice, Cloud Computing, Security, IT Consulting, and IT Outsourcing services. The excellent reputation and trust enjoyed by our TELEHOUSE data centres positioned around the world have kept us at the forefront of service and quality.
- Carry out a variety of technical and co-ordination tasks, to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Complete tasks which are assigned by Line Managers and are part of a project or maintenance contract work, in a professional and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receive and handle a variety of customer fault calls from SI, ITOC (24hr operation team), directly from customers or other KDDI technical divisions.
- Contact and co-ordinate 3rd party suppliers or other KDDI resources to help achieve trouble resolution.
- Notifying the LM or PM of any issues which require escalation including but not limited to customer complaints, customer requirements and new business opportunities.
- Produce ad-hoc reports regarding customer issues.
- Visit customer premises with 3rd party vendors as and when required for project or maintenance contract work.
- Attend customer meetings for projects or maintenance contract work.
- Maintain relevant customer maintenance documentation on file server.
- Work on site at customer premises as an integral part of their team from time to time.
- Work within the Solution Division 24 hour maintenance rota.
- Travel to KDDI and customer offices throughout Europe for business purposes as and when required Provide technical support, create designs and proposals for Solutions Division's customers.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
- Knowledge and proficiency in maintenance and installation of network and server infrastructure.
- Ability to create high standard technical documentation, including High Level and Low Level Design Docs.
- Proven customer service and facing experience, at all customer levels.
- Flexible approach, able to work outside of normal working hours when requested.
- Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Mother tongue level of Japanese Language skills are essential.
- Reliable time keeping and attendance.
- At least a valid CCNP (Collaboration) certification.
- A valid CCIE certifications, ideally in Collaboration. Significant experience in implementing and troubleshooting network throughout OSI 7 layers.
- Significant experience in customer-facing network and security consultation.
- An experience in designing and troubleshooting Cisco Nexus products (9000, 7000, 5000) with OTV.
|Information Security Responsibilities
- To follow KDDI Europe’s Information Security Policy to ensure the security of company and customer information.
- To complete training and awareness sessions when requested to ensure changes and updates to the policy are understood.
||This position is an integral and important part of the Solutions Division. The ability of the Solutions Division is to provide and maintain our products and services at customers offices means that there is a large dependency on this role. The ability and willingness to travel freely overseas is essential.
||Thomas More Square (London) or Customer office